Saturday, October 6, 2007
5 october 2007 - ballard street scene: up close & personal
1. name: abigail
2. occupation: selling department manager-in-training, anthropologie
3. what are you wearing? top- anna sui for anthropologie (on mass sale), jeans-target, 3 years ago, shoes- urban, $10.
4. what are you currently listening to? kevin drew's (of bss fame) new solo album. and the real sad mix-tape i made for our inclement weather.
5. where are your favorite places to shop? the goodwill in the security/widefield neighborhood of colorado springs, co. and target. and h&m, if I'm in a city with one. but I hate shopping.
6. who are your fashion icons? faye dunaway in "bonnie & clyde," natalie wood in "splendor in the grass."
7. what are the best things about seattle? endless pho options, la palma family mexican restaurant's margaritas, ballard block party blow out 2007, the porn section at choice deli and grocery (65th and 8th).
8. what are your favorite fashion trends? high waisters
9. what is/are your favorite piece/s of clothing? my black and white striped/puff sleeved/low back vintage bodysuit, or my silk taffeta tartan plaid puff skirt/puff sleeve mini dress.
10. what are you currently reading? i'm getting a copy of "because it is bitter, and because it's my heart" by joyce carol oates to read next.